• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

The Human Jail Cell

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jason

I just wanted to share a story that happened a few moments ago that had me cracking up. This guy named Davidrj can be a toxic player at times. So we are all in the hangar and he sees the invisible admin and decides to stab him. The admin takes him away and tells him that if he keeps it up he will be warned. So the guy comes back and is just mic spamming and admitting that he changed his name in-game to avoid gambling debt (his old name was peter2). The admin then hears him say this and tries to get the guy but he keeps jumping around so someone screams "JAIL FORMATION" and we all box this guy in (screenshots below). The guy starts screaming and begs to be let out, then he says he'll pay someone to let him out and we reply with "Bribery is illegal sir". The guy ended up being warned for mic spamming and we let him out after like 3-4 minutes. Overall the whole situation was hilarious and had me literally crying because I was laughing so hard. Hope you all got a little laugh out of the story :)

Attachments