• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Denied Switch to discord

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

VorteXx

Genesis Rookie
Gold VIP
Suggestion title: switch to discord entirely.
Where would the suggestion apply: discord
A brief description: switch suggestions to discord it’s where everyone is the most active you could make 2 channels “ sugggestions” and “ suggestion discussion” you can get more feedback on suggestion from the community this way. ( btw you could just added a discord bot for it make things 100% easier)
How does the benefit the server: you can get more suggestions, more feedback on suggestions, make it easier for people so they don’t have to log into forums and shit, we already use discord mostly know anyways why not just swap to it.
Coding or Rules: rules really.

(once again on phone sorry if not perfect)

Rabbit

+1 see a lot more people who are active on the server that are in the discord rather than the forums. Some don’t know it exists.

Lee

-1 I don't see the need for it, it is also a lot easier to manage suggestions on the Forums. If people don't know the Forums exist with the amount of announcements ingame/on Discord we've had, that is shocking.

Tommy

+/-
I have seen announcements in discord (from different communities) go well and horribly. You either get suggestions and people respond well or you have idiots who will say random things that aren't a suggestion.
I agree with Lee, if people don't know about forums then yeah that is a bit worrying, however, with the new people joining I think they would much rather have a few text channels in discord where they can show they opinion there instead of having to make a forums account and go out of their way to check the forums for suggestions.

nepisyourhomie

Genesis Rookie
This suggestion requires more community input. Will remain undecided until this happens.

nepisyourhomie

Genesis Rookie
Hey there thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, we cannot implement this idea. Discord is a chat application, it is highly unorganized for this type of suggestion. The moderation required for this suggestion places the forums as the only place this suggestion can operate correctly. We don't plan to change our standpoint about this in the future. This is something we are very set on.

Regardless, thank you so much for your input.

Suggestion Denied. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.