• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Some In-Game love for neglected Troopers/BH

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nautix

Might be a bit too advantageous for now but I'm posting this just in case.

A Brief Description:
Basically the light saber system for troopers and bh, aswell as light saber parts dropping gun parts also drop. These gun parts are basically the same as light saber parts different rarity ect, these gun parts can then be built into a custom gun for the gun slinging player. gun's can only be built/equipped by troopers/bh/gun wielders but the parts drop for every just like light sabers. Some ideas for custom parts are; laser crystal (changes the laser colour), Scope (different scopes with different zoom ratios), Magazines (different size magazine or perhaps high damage or high penetration), Barrel (different recoils and spread), Sound cards (different firing sounds)

Customization suggestions from daddy:
"The stats the gun parts could affect being [Barrel] Accuracy [Scope] The type of scope (Aesthetic like ignitors tbh) [Skin] Element Chance [Body] Damage [Grip] Fire Rate "

How it benefits the server:
Adds more benefits to being a gun wielder and is a very nice custom aspect that may draw in more players. And keeps both jedi and sith gun welders happy

Coding or rules:
Coding

Edit:
Changed blaster to just a gun in general like a rifle, added some suggestions for customization from daddy

Last edited:

Julle

Staff member
Agreed, as a former RT Captain I can 100% say that troopers are always neglected.
+1

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
See this would be extremely good, but I'm not sure how well it can be implemented or developed, but I mean the Devs have impressed me so far so
+1

Dogma

Staff Manager
Staff member
This was In the works but was put into hiatus for a while until the freed up for new projects.

William

L-Administrator
Staff member
I used to be the Sith Captain and let me say I got alot of suggestions from my troopers about stuff like this and getting new parts so its a big
+1 from me