• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Put Republic Veteran Job Back

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

Gold VIP
Suggestion Title: Put The Republic Veteran Job Back

Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In- Game

A Brief Description: Put the Republic Veteran Jobs Back on the server as it was a role within the RT which was being used by at least 3 active RT ex Captains and why would you remove a job that people were actually using. The job was removed without warning from the people who actually use it with no explination or reasonable work around. I also know that it was asked to be kept as part of changes made so why it was removed in the first place is a mystery as every person i have asked have said they didnt ask for them to be removed or only added what was given so someone messed up somewhere.

How it benefits the server: The Republic Veteran Job was created as the Trooper version of Jedi ancient. The job was created so that people who have spent much of their own time helping the server and doing lots of stuff for the Reoublic Troopers and the Jedi had a job they could use when they no longer want to lead the Troopers. Without Veteran what are the active veteran Troopers menat to do ? join jedi ? become a Jedi ancient ? or just leave the server or just become a private ? The Idea of thejob was to allow for the ex Captains to assist with the running of the Troopers without having the responcibility of the captain but without being demoted to a lower rank as a mark of respect to the time put in as troopers. Also veterans being put as higher RT ranks would not work as there are only a max number of higher lvl jobs allowed so we cant have 3 veterans take up ranks from people. Also the veteran job was the only job allowing RT who were not Silver VIP + to stay as a Trooper after new ruels were made as another sign of respect to their work and time but without the vet job there will now be several RT who can no longer be RT after leading the faction for a time. These are the main reasons as to why RT Vets should be put back. Also I would like to point out RT is a paid for job and I dont think people who could have payed to be in Troopers have been a captain for a time would be very happy if they were told they either had to leave or be demoted. Why do we have Jedi ancients why dont all the old Jedi just go back to being Padawans ??

Coding or rules:
Coding

Julle

Gold VIP
+1 This decision makes absolutely no sense at all. I don't see how one single role could be so impactful to the server performance wise that it needs to be removed.
And if it is for any other reason then performance then it is even more stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.