• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Primary Form

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZECO

Trial-Moderator
Staff member
T-Moderator
Suggestion Title: Primary Form
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description:
So the idea is to have some kinda way to always spawn with the same form that you can pick youself. So lets say i have five diffrent forms and i only want to use one form because I need to have certain forms in order to get some other abilites in the skill tree. Either way below this ive mocked up how it could look. So where the start is filled in that is your primary form and where the stars arent fill isnt your primary, you get the idea.
How it benefits the server:
This benefits the server in many ways, reason one is how you can actually just its makes another feature to the server its always good with new features, second is as i said above in the description if you have many forms to pick on and if its a drop you dont need to change form everytime you die.
Coding or rules:
No rules will be needed this will be needed to code but as ive seen what this developers on this server can do it should be no problem.

Attachments

Tommy

Senior Administrator
Staff member
+1 Good idea. Would honestly help a ton, something like this has been requested for a while now by a lot of people

Status
Not open for further replies.