• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Denied Please Change The XP Gain

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall

Suggestion Title: XP Gain Change

Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game.

A Brief Description: I believe that the XP gain from killing bosses should be changed after this new rework has been done. This is a huge change to the server, and although I love it and believe it is a step in the right direction I would like to suggest changing the XP amount to be greater. I know after prestiging and playing non-stop for about a week and a half that the grind is hellish, and it was very rough even on the older easier system. Now it has become more difficult and I worry for new players and some current ones, the grind will become harder, and those who do not have the patience will leave. I have already witnessed this firsthand within an hour of the rework happening, a person left because they did not want to regrind as they found it too difficult now. As said previously I do not wish for this rework to go back to the way it was, but I would like for the grind to be a little easier so players are more likely to stick around. Now what this entails is that I do not mean that I want the server to be extremely easy to get to a high level and really quick, I just wish for it to be slightly faster.

How it benefits the server: New players will be more likely to stay as the grind is less gruesome, and a little more entertaining leveling up slightly quicker. High level players will still be able to melt bosses, but the lower level players will have a chance to level up, even just increasing the assist XP that you get from the boss dying would make a decent impact.
Coding or rules: It requires coding, however I don't think a rule change would be required.

Last edited:

Rex

Beyblade God
Staff member
Server Director
Due to recent Skill Tree changes this is unnecessary. Our Xp gain is fastest out of any server too. Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.