• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Player Report of LTK Shifter (STEAM_0:0:241891929)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SCOTTISH

Your Name: SCOTTISH
Your In-Game Name: Elzo
Did This Happen On Genesis Servers: Yes.

Who are you reporting: LTK Shifter (STEAM_0:0:241891929)
What rules have they broken: The user intentionally harasses and attempts to provoke me, asking to dual, on the decline they negatively react and do not roleplay in any instance. Throughout, they have just projected negative behaviour within OOC and general chat, and continue to follow me in-game as I'm Royal Guard, I would arrest them but I'm only a cadet and do not know-how. I would request that something is done as they are very toxic and a negative attribute to the server as previously seen on another occasion.
Server Rules:
  • 1 - Harassment is not tolerated in any form (homophobia/racism/etc).
  • 8 - Do not FailRP.
  • 11 - Do not come on the server if you have NITRP or plan on minging.
  • 16 - Treat others how you would like to be treated. Be kind to each other.
What time did this happen: Roughly 1:30 - 2:00 GMT
Do you have any evidence: Sadly, there isn't any client-side chat that I could of properly collected it from as console and chatbox cleared messages or created to many other ones. Hopefully the server has a log system that can date back on the incident.

RICH

Genesis Novice
Head Administrator
Gold VIP
Hello Elzo,

Firstly, Thank you for submitting a player report.

I have looked at the evidence you have presented and will be talking to the people involved and will hopefully try and have a talk with you after.

If anything like this happens again contact staff using @ I have made them awear of the siuation so they can deal with it accordingly. If there are no staff on or responding just message me on discord and though I may not be able to do anyhting about it then and there ill be able to sort it.

RICH,
Senior Administrator,
Genesis Staff Team

Last edited: