• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[PENDING]Suggestion Collage

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

Suggestion Title: Mos Eisley Suggestions
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description: /draw , the command would draw a card ex (Ace of Spades) (Eight of Hearts) ||| Mos Eisley billboards, property. People could buy property after applying for permission to use props on the forums for organizations, associations, or just plain out RP. The billboards would be used for advertising selling, organizations, or anything. ||| Cantina Band that plays music.
How it benefits the server: More PassiveRP gambling inclusion and overall more content | Inclusion of roleplay within a certain planet, making it a new hangout spot for Jedi + Sith | The Cantina Band would just be a cool addition and add more to the environment.
Coding or rules:
Coding

Envious

Administrator
Staff member
This could add some benefits for traders and such but overall I don't think it would be that good due to extra props on the server, maintenance of billboards etc.

danny

@Envious That doesn't make sense for the downside of maintenance of billboards. And the addition to props can be downsized so it doesn't lag the server, it's a common trick.
The entire point of this is to encourage more roleplay and seek out more of a community on Mos Eisley.

Envious

Administrator
Staff member
@Envious That doesn't make sense for the downside of maintenance of billboards. And the addition to props can be downsized so it doesn't lag the server, it's a common trick.
The entire point of this is to encourage more roleplay and seek out more of a community on Mos Eisley.
What I mean by the maintenance is the fact that everytime a billboard is changed, it would need to be updated in code and such, and even with downsizing the props, it would still cause unnecessary strain on the server at times. I do however see how this would create more of a community on Mos Eisley, but I do not see this changing the aspects of roleplay too much.

Rex

Beyblade God
Staff member
Server Director
I don't have any issue with the /draw command.
I have no clue if there is a addon for some sort of saxophone or something like it but I wouldn't personally be against it either.
The property stuff would be a huge endeavour to sort out and make sure there are set rules in place, probably fairly down the line.

Envious

Administrator
Staff member
What RP? Are we an RP server? No, so there’s no RP aspect needed.

He implied those darkrp textscreen where you can write text to promote something or make your family dominant or something. It can be done for example by pressing E on the billboard or have an NPC and you can rent that billboard with some credits for a couple of hours.

Sim

//REMOVED
there’s no reason for me to inflict with an immature staff member

Last edited:

Neo

Executive Officer
Staff member
This sounds like a good suggestion, I've heard rumours that certain elements can indeed work and be beneficial. We'll look into this with the next map update. But that won't be for a long time. Thank you very much for taking the time to suggest this.

Suggestion Pending.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.