• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[PENDING] Ilum Addition

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Beyblade God
Staff member
Server Director
Yes, I know I am the Server Director and yes I know technically I will assist in deciding whether this gets accepted lmao but this is an Oligarchy and want to see what you guys think!

Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game

A Brief Description: Before July (when we used to use the generic JvS map) we had all the planets, one of which was Hoth. Now everyone loved Hoth, infact I can say without a shadow of a doubt it was the most popular planet excluding the home worlds. When you teleported to Hoth most of it was an empty white landscape other than the inside area that everyone usually fought over. What I am suggesting is that we take that whole inside area from the old hoth and place it on the back of Ilum, going inside the hill. This very descriptive and nice diagram demonstrates that VERY well:
InkedWebp.net-resizeimage_LI.jpg
If that image doesn't load right click it and open it in a new tab ^

How it benefits the server: Gives us a hub again y'know. And plus gives us a place to perhaps reinclude the old Zek Queen! Makes Ilum more full too, cuz it's kinda empty y'know.

Coding or rules: Mapping

Last edited:

Julle

Staff member
Yes +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
take all my upvotes ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TAZ

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Democracy not oligarchy lol

Sim

+1 we need players spamming their heavies in there again

Last edited by a moderator:

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Hoth was very good planet yes yes.
+1

Neo

Executive Officer
Staff member
This looks like a great idea, Nice suggestion Rex. I'll ask the other members of the board.

William

L-Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely the most fun time of my life playing Genesis it was so fun going around Hoth leveling up and it was where the first max levels became op and where the best stance at that time vengeance was born absolutely a perfect hub for Jedi and Sith to PVP against each other.
HUGE +1 FROM ME

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
We have decided to put this on Pending, once we have a proper verdict this post will be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.