• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

On 12 Feb 2020 it was the time I had fun on the server

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Triad_Ghost

On the server I've had a great time, it was also the day I became B-VIP, I had lots of fun, trained up my skills in Duelling, done so many Loot Drops and 1 of those loot drops was an Artifact for me, and best of all was an Event which was planned on Mos, off a real life game show called Deal or No Deal, it was real tense but in the end I didn't win much, there was some people who were Nice and Rude, but in the end I supported the Nice people, the Rude people kinda bullied the people were Nice but I had they back, I loved my time on the server on 12 Feb 2020, also to mention I try to keep a clean slate on my time in the server, like Not to be Rude because that would ruin my Reputation, also I keep the chat clean from me like not saying some Racist words and other Extreme words I believe, but in others Loved my time on the server! :love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

Krogh

3rd best duellers on the server
Staff member
Great you are having a good time bud <3