• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted New Weekly Trader

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautix

Administrator
Staff member
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): Ingame
A Brief Description: A npc like the quest npc or perma-prop that comes every week and is in a different spot each week sometimes very obscure place e.g on-top of the BH guild on mos. This trader is only available for a limited time (Perhaps only 4 hours on a Friday, or maybe the whole weekend, this time frame can be changed to balance it). The trader has 3 different items each week, these items might be legionaries or artifacts, but the one key difference is they have a reduction applied to their price (Perhaps like 20% off the market price, again this can be changed to balance it). (The idea is kind of like XUR if you have ever played destiny). The only players will get towards the traders location when it arrives is the name of the planet, they have to then search or it.
How it benefits the server:
Unique aspect which could draw in more players
Coding or rules:
Coding

TAZ

Yeah sounds decent, 100% shouldn’t be restricted to artifact and legendary though. Completely random 5 items which all have 20% or so off, otherwise it would just bring down the prices of rare items.

Obi Blowme

I'm in agreement with Taz, sounds good.

Maybe the amount of time it's active shouldnt be too short, i think alot of the playerbase are from alot of different time zones.

Also, maybe the higher the rarity the less of a discount.

+1

Rex

Beyblade God
Staff member
Advisor
I think this would be pretty cool. Alot of games have something like this and I'll put it on pending till Derpes takes a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.