• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Nerf The Poison AOE Skill

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Crater

Suggestion Title: Nerf The Poision AOE Skill
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description:
Basically nerf how it performs in terms of damage, I think It's way too powerful as of right now
How it benefits the server:
More balance
Coding or rules:
N/A

Greed

also i dont think it has a limit to the amount of people it can effect

Dogma

Staff member
Server Director
Do not boost a thread it's there people know about it. There is no reason to change it again it use to do a % of your hp now it does a flat 100 damage per hit.

Crater

I've got quite the counter argument for ya chief,
Imagine a high tier drop at, let's say Mustafar.
We've got 3 Sith and 3 Jedi, The Jedi are at the Drop, But only 2 of them, One is somewhere else at Mustafar.
3 Sith start attacking from the top of Mustafar's building, We push back the Jedi and start capturing the loot, The Jedi come back as 3 and start Force Corrupting, Knocking us off the point and doing 100 damage every second to all 3 of the SIth, For 6 whole seconds. That's 600 damage in one skill, For one person, Now imagine if 3 people started doing it. 1800 damage for all 3 of them. The Sith would be basically dead after they pushed back the Jedi.

Now, Personally, I think this skill should be absolutely removed, as it has absolutely no relation to Star Wars(As far as I'm aware), Is really easy to get, And is overused by people.

But people would be too toxic about that, So here I am suggesting a big nerf, Remove the Knockback, Set the damage to 80 per second and set it to 5 seconds, So 400 damage would be applied per 1 usage as this skill is obtained fairly easily.

Another suggestion would be moving the skill up the skill tree so it's harder to obtain but it would still be used by the people that would die for drops.

Zapdos

Staff Manager
Staff member
That cirumstance would first require them to chain it perfectly when the time ends on all 3 and hit all 3 of them, as they don't stack.

Crater

No not really, all it requires is a bit of talking and counting 6 seconds.

Tommy

Senior Administrator
Staff member
-1 Yes it is annoying, but you get used too it. The damage it does is less than what some people can do with a heavy (if they do a full dmg build and hit you multiple times) so I feel it is balanced enough and doesn't need a nerf.

Broo

I agree with Crater, it's fkn annoying. I haven't seen it been used in lore, and for new players it is even worse. I think that it should AT LEAST have a nerf, etc only being used by consulars/sorcerers or doing less damage. I was on a drop earlier, and a ton of my health kept getting shredded by it. Getting used to it won't work for many, as this is supposed to be fun, not outright boring for new players or players like me who want the game to focus on skill and learning.

Fred

It's fine as it is. It doesn't stack and only does 600 damage. Sure it does knock back but it's a close range ability. All you have to do is keep your distance and charge in when they use it.

Fred

It's fine as it is. It doesn't stack and only does 600 damage. Sure it does knock back but it's a close range ability. All you have to do is keep your distance and charge in when they use it.
Also meant to say it does 500-600 damage not 600 default damage

nepisyourhomie

Executive Officer
Staff member
I'm leaving this on pending due to more community input needed. Leaving suggestion where is. More input is appreciated.

Suggestion Pending

Dogma

Staff member
Server Director
the solution has come out of this we have moved the position of the ability higher up on the skill tree so its harder to get this should help with people using it.