• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted More changes to conquests and raids

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Nautix

Genesis Novice
Silver VIP
Suggestion Title: More changes to conquests and raids
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description: I know some changes have been mentioned before but I couldn't find these exact ones. Basically just !raid and !conquest <planet>. The raid command automates the raid announcements and I possible can unlock the tp option. It will announce raid on xyz 2 lives in global comms and then after a set amount of time or when the shields go back up can announce raid over return to zyx. In addition the raid tp option could possibly be hidden till this command is used and only visible once used. The conquest command again does auto announcements in global raid on xyz 15 minutes, and post updates every 5 minutes as the time updates. When the time hits 0 it could possible get the capture point status and auto announce whos won (don't know if there's a function to get the owner of capture point). The command could also activate no team damage just like drops making conquests more fun.
How it benefits the server: Playability, useability, helps with rules a bit as it keeps time and such
Coding or rules: Coding

Fuse

+1. Sounds like a really good idea to me

Sergious

+1 - pure smoothness, conquest time should be able to be chosen though, 15-25, and needs a reward entailed with it

Denis

Developer
Administrator
Huge +1

Features like this will just improve QoL on the server tremendously.