• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Michel Player Report

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rax

Your Name: Rax
Your In-Game Name: Rax/Kaneii
Did This Happen On Genesis Servers: Yes

Who are you reporting: Michel
What rules have they broken: FailRP/NLR/Disrespect
What time did this happen: Around 15:05 CET
Do you have any evidence: I have a few screenshots of him saying not so cool things to me. I killed him because I was farming (He was Jedi and I was Sith) and then he got mad. He returned and then killed me without waiting for 2 minutes.

Attachments

Rax

Btw if you scroll later up in the chat logs you can see him saying some more bad stuff.

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello @Rax

First of all, thank you for making a report. Second of all sadly I can't see the over-aggression / major disrespect from looking through the pictures. However, if you feel that you are being harassed/disrespected by that person, then it will be something we will look into. Regarding the FAILRP, keep in mind that this server isn't heavily based on RP, meaning it's not a Serious-RP Server. Both Jedi and Sith can choose to be friendly sometimes refrain from attacking each other. However, it also depends on the situation, such as if a High Ranking Sith tells you otherwise.

We will take your information into consideration, and make sure this gets looked into.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.