• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Making level farming easier and more efficient

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

SageBwhite

Suggestion Title: More areas to level farm and NPCs that give more experience.
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description: So I have gotten to the point that everyone gets to where farming is extremely tedious and slow even with the 30% exp boost. There is only one planet that has a none boss NPCs that gives a decent amount of experience and that is dxun. I think that having more areas such as different planets like Kashyyyk, Mustafar, & Geonosis. These planets can have NPCs that provide more experience than the pirates and this would help higher leveled players farm more efficiently and be worth it to start farming more frequently. (This would make more players active instead of afk farm)
How it benefits the server: This will benefit all players of this fine community because 1. This will allow newer players to actually be able to farm stuff without the worry of being interrupted or killed for the farming spot. 2. This will also allow high leveled players have areas that will be worth spending the time to farm for levels. 3. This will also definitely help by improving everyone’s build and even make new build combinations. For example, if there is a skill someone wanted to get to better their build but couldn’t cause they didn’t have enough points this would help them out a lot. This will also increase newer/lower leveled players have a chance to live longer and have more fun during air drops, raids, events, duels, and this will also allow for more interesting tournaments because more people will participate and meet the requirements to enter.
Coding or rules: Coding

Fred

This certainly seems like it would be very beneficial indeed.
+1

VorteXx

Administrator
Staff member
+1 not a bad idea i think this will help most players.

Sheppard

Administrator
Staff member
+1

Seem’s like a good idea will also help people farm in peace without other people wanting to farm in the same place and stealing your npc’s/bosses.

Nautix

While its a good idea and i +1 it i think this sort of suggestion has been raised before and the main issue they have is more npc's means more lag. There is always afking over night for xp / the archives, just stick on a movie and press e every few seconds / quests that are reset each time you prestige and finally killing the people that kill you while you're trying to farm, they are 750xp per

Krogh

3rd best duellers on the server
more npc's will just lower the server performance. it's not compatible. if they actually had the chance to add more, they would =)

Denis

more npc's will just lower the server performance. it's not compatible. if they actually had the chance to add more, they would =)
Another way to make levelling easier could be to increase XP gained from each mob/boss or to reduce the respawn time on the mobs.

Ranger

-1 Adding More NPC's which is More Downloads and More NPC's Means More Planets and That Means Worse Performance and More Script Errors.

Rex

Beyblade God
Staff member
Server Director
Community Director
This is already being looked into don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.