• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Denied Kill in console

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxium

Gold VIP
Gamemaster
Suggestion Title: Kill binding or typing in console
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In game
A Brief Description: I believe it's really unfair to prepare an ambush on a planet, just for the person you are waiting for to just kill bind after checking to see if a boss is alive. Or when you wait at a teleporter after the opposing side captures a control point, just for them to kill bind. Currently there is no real risk of leaving your home planet if you can kill bind cause your "Not in combat" but in a chase.
How it benefits the server: I believe it benefits the server as there should be the risk of leaving your home planet to go and kill a boss, instead of kill in console.
Coding or rules: People should be forced to not use kill bind unless you are on your home planet, as ambushing is pretty much impossible without forcing a player into combat with force powers

mirage

If you are being chased and they kill and u clip it they get warned, plus some planets its a real pain to get to tps like kashykk so it would just cause hassle and up roar if passed.

Maxium

Gold VIP
Gamemaster
If you are being chased and they kill and u clip it they get warned, plus some planets its a real pain to get to tps like kashykk so it would just cause hassle and up roar if passed.
This avoids my other point of preparing ambushes. Before everyone would go to the teleporter, tp back to their home planet then kill bind. But now as soon as you've captured your point or drop, they kill bind. Completely removing any risks on planets trying to return home.

Thebloodydem0n

Gold VIP
+1 although I do sometimes do this, I think it's a good idea, personally if there's been large activity on that planet I tend not to, as should others

Toxic_1

Senior Administrator
-1/neutral don't really see much of a problem if you don't see the person nor are in combat with them it's okay to me however I do get what your trying to get across.

Dion

Debate World Champion
Community Manager
Hey Maximum,

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to create a suggestion for Genesis Servers, we appreciate this greatly.

After reviewing your suggestion and the replies to this thread, we’ve decided that it’s been Considered.

Please consider the following:
  • A considered suggestion means that is something we can do but is very circumstantial and it may take longer.
  • Depending on the size and time of suggestion, it can vary on how long this suggestion will take to implement.
  • This suggestion may be susceptible to future changes which can lead to it being altered or having to be cancelled entirely
  • You’ll be able to see if the suggestion was implemented in Changelogs / News & Announcements / Faction Channels.

Thanks again for making a suggestion.

Regards,
Dion

Status
Not open for further replies.