• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Introduce Power Gaming

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesV

Silver VIP
Suggestion Title: Introduce and enforce Power Gaming.
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description:
Power Gaming is where use a /me for example to gain an unfair advantage in RP situations. An example of this is /me uses mind trick to get all weapons and allow me to leave the planet unarmed. This is just unfair in situations as nine times out of ten it is in the middle of an interrogation and where they will be strapped / binded to a table and being interrogated by an INQ or Sentinel. Even earlier a Jedi was strapped to the table and did a mind trick on a trooper who was the other side of the interrogation chambers to kill him. Also on Mos if someone wins the mind trick in a negotiation, there is nothing you can do to prevent this as it is a neutral planet.
How it benefits the server:
It ruins situations with the heaviest RP such as interrogations and negotiations.
Coding or rules:
Rules

Parks

+1 As you can capture someone and they can just /me mind tricks to let me leave and than everything is over

Sim

Silver VIP
+1 I'm sick of getting in RP situations, this seems to be a good getaway

Denis

Genesis Rookie
Senior Moderator
+1

Normally I put force restraints on all my captures anyways so that they can’t try those mind tricks but I agree its dumb anyways fearRP is a thing there is no way a single Jedi would be able to mind trick 7 inquisitors all at the same time and even if they somehow could it would have to be very risky and the risk of losing their life if it failed would be enough to deter them from attempting it.

Genesis

Gold VIP
Senior Moderator
Suggestion Title: Introduce and enforce Power Gaming.
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description: Power Gaming is where use a /me for example to gain an unfair advantage in RP situations. An example of this is /me uses mind trick to get all weapons and allow me to leave the planet unarmed. This is just unfair in situations as nine times out of ten it is in the middle of an interrogation and where they will be strapped / binded to a table and being interrogated by an INQ or Sentinel. Even earlier a Jedi was strapped to the table and did a mind trick on a trooper who was the other side of the interrogation chambers to kill him. Also on Mos if someone wins the mind trick in a negotiation, there is nothing you can do to prevent this as it is a neutral planet.
How it benefits the server: It ruins situations with the heaviest RP such as interrogations and negotiations.
Coding or rules: Rules
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.