• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

fuckin dragon

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Greed

Genesis Novice
Suggestion Title: ^
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): in-game
A Brief Description:
replace elculous(dragon) raid boss with either just another light lord/balor or new boss. dragon has wacky hit box and likes to fly away and sometimes lands on slopes making hit box wackier also that big AOE attack is fucked. i get theyre supposed to be difficult but elculous is just frustrating
How it benefits the server:
pain free raid boss!
Coding or rules:
coding?

Randall

Administrator
Silver VIP
-1 Asking for a boss just like another boss will make the server seem even more repetitive than it already is. I believe a better solution could be to create a raid boss planet specifically for raid bosses/an arena for them. As well as fixing elculous as he's still just a very overpowered boss, however this will be a huge strain on our developers and would not be able to be implemented for a while. So unfortunately the community will have to bear with shitty elculous for a little bit longer than we want. However I know that the top dogs will think of something to better things.

Sergious

Genesis Rookie
-1 = Elecious is one of the most true raid boss, raid boss, he would do well with a span that doesn't have so many sloped and such as that's where the issue comes up, and the "exposive" move defo adjusted, His hitbox is the bottom of his feet based, if he's raised look an see where he's reachable from and done, his dmg and kill potential is good and he looks awesome