• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Force Ghost Abuse

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

Venezuelan Man
Suggestion Title: Force Ghost Abuse
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description: Well, finally writing this suggestion since no one else is going to. Recently, a certain force ghost, Kasul has been going to opposite planets just walking around as a force ghost. And if you even jokingly shoot at him he will teleport to you and force choke you. I have also seen events where he is on the opposite side of a loot drop and a trooper shoots him accidentally, teleporting to him and killing him in the middle of a loot drop. I've also heard multiple complaints about him and when I confronted him yesterday in the sith empire discord chat he called me some insulting word, I forgot but he's pretty passionate about choking people to death for literally anything.
How it benefits the server: I've seen many people complain about this, and force ghosts going to other planets and killing people for literally anything is retarded. Because you can't do anything to make them leave. They make it unenjoyable.
Coding or rules:
Rules

Envious

Bronze VIP
Force ghosts shouldn't be at loot drops, they're not supposed to take part in PvP events such as that. Nor should he be going to other planets, he's still a sith, it's still not allowed for him to go to the other faction's planet. If this happens again make sure staff are aware and if they already are please attempt to bring it to higher staff members.

danny

Venezuelan Man
@Envious He specifically said that Tenno said that force ghosts can go to opposite planets. And he wasn't directly at the loot drop, just across from it and would still kill people that accidentally shot him.

Tenno

Hello @danny

Essentially, a while ago i asked @Stoniest regarding this question and he told me that it was allowed but after double checking with him again today, i noticed that he may have misunderstood my question. May have been a miscommuncation due to my poor wording at the time. I do apologise for the misinformation and i now fully say that it isn't allowed. My bad but hey shit happens. Apologies for the inconvinience.

On another note bare in mind that force ghosts shouldn't attack people unless they are properly provoked, meaning that it should reach a certain extent before them attacking someone. They shouldn't attack people for almost no reason since they are incredibly OP. If this is the case, make sure you make a case and a staff member can assist you. It also states in the rules that they aren't allowed to partake in any planetary skrimishes so bare that in mind aswell. I think that the only thing that needs to happen is that the rules need to get enforced more essentially. So if you ever encounter anything like this again, make sure to call a staff member and they should assist you.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Have a good day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.