• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Pending Fixing Force Drain Bug

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustus

Suggestion Title: Fixing Force Drain Glitch
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-Game
A Brief Description: When you use a force ability, it will trigger a force absorb like immunity that drains force juice instead of health. The issue is making it really difficult for force users that use many abilities in fights since it can accidentally trigger when they use the wrong ability (such as an ability that is under cooldown).
How it benefits the server:
Less staff sits (especially for me :D) and force wielders don't have to strain there heads mid-fight on not accidentally right clicking at the wrong time. It's kinda stressful how people will hunt you down for a staff warn if you make this mistake (from a single right click on the wrong ability), however, staff are very fair/thorough in sits.
Coding or rules:
The issue only seems to be prevalent on this server since there was a true/false variable in wiltos that could remove the issue. Maybe since this is an older version that can't be changed as easily :/

Denis

Massive +1

Like I said in the discord this is most likely a single if statement and if Augustus is right about it being a true/false setting in the WiltOS config then thats even easier to fix, its against the rules already and would dramatically improve gameplay for force users if it was properly fixed.

VorteXx

Genesis Rookie
Senior Administrator
If this is possible I think it would be a good idea. It will stop people from “hunting players down for staff sits” as you said the the suggestion. For the reason I have stated it’s going to be +1 from me.

nepisyourhomie

Genesis Novice
Chief Operating Officer
This has to be put on pending to see the intensity of change and the effect on the server.

Suggestion Pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.