• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted Fix the arrest system

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxium

Gold VIP
Suggestion Title: Change the arrest system Or edit the current one
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In game
A Brief Description: As someone inside both RG and TG, I personally find it very irritating when you attempt to arrest someone and all it takes is a long combat role or force jump and they are already out of range. People like Augustus, Gros, Kuro, and more are impossible to arrest because of the speed they can build. I believe there are 2 ways of doing this. Either adding a new plugin into the server which changes what we use or edit the current one where we can select what we are arresting them for and what cell before clicking on a person.
How it benefits the server: It benefits RG and TG as it lets them actually be able to enforce the rules within each side being Sith or Jedi.
Coding or rules:
I don't know much about Coding so I can't say much. But rules should stay the same as before with no abuse of using it.

chiken

Gold VIP
They just need to increase the targetting range on how far a player can get arrested

Fred

+1 Would be very nice. I think there should be a thing where you set the arrest time before you wack them. Like a menu comes up then you choose what they did then chase them and wack them.

Spoods

Gold VIP
+1 it would be nice if they got frozen once they get hit with the baton, or something that can make it easier for the guards to arrest people.

Derpes

Chief Creative Director
Staff member
Chief Creative Director
Chief Executive Officer
There will now be a 3 second duration of the player hit by an arrest baton that they will be frozen for, giving 3 seconds to jail them. If this needs adjustment please let us know.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Thread closed and moved to the archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.