• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Event Idea.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Genesis

Gold VIP
Main Event The Emperor Part 1
In my event, I think there should be an idea of Jedi and Sith forced to fight together against a Fierce Monster (strong). That leads to multitudes of events like,
Sith Troopers attack the Jedi from behind (all fixated by the emperor), The Exiled Zakuul Medical Droids go rogue again and blow up things in Korriban and inside
Typhon. Nearing the mid section, The Grandmaster is angry that The Emperor betrayed him (what do you expect?) that he sends Republic Troopers on a Stealth Mission to Korriban
to try and assassinate The Emperor. The Royal Guards protect the emperor at all costs so it will be hard to get past their defence so you get Sentinels to sneak as Royal Guards to protect The Emperor
Finally, The Defense of the Royal Guards is Broken and the Emperor is Captured... The Sith try to do all they can to rescue the emperor but unfortunately fail... TO BE CONTINUED

Staff Required
Not a lot of staff is required. 3

Nautix

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for submitting an event idea, we do not get a lot of these so its nice to see one.

There are a lot of interesting Ideas you have presented here, myself and the other game-masters will definitely be able to use many of these ideas you have presented in upcoming events so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for the ideas you presented.

Spoods

Gold VIP
Staff member
Seems like an interesting event, thank you for submitting this :)