• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Drop Rates need to be improved.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Augustus

Suggestion Title: Increasing drop rates for legendaries and artifacts (you can make ascendants rarer for all I care)
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description: Me and various prestige 10s can all agree that from all the grinding we've done to get to prestige 10, we've never actually got an artifact from a boss which is insane. How the hell can a person grind from prestige 0 to 10 and not get a single artifact it's stupid -_-
How it benefits the server: People will actually bother grinding bosses again like old times. Once you get prestige 10, there is absolutely NO REASON to grind literal hours as you will not get anything. At this moment of time, I never see players grind anymore and it's kinda sad in comparison to the old server.
Coding or rules: Just code the drop rates differently (make em like last time). Maybe then we'll have an economy again with various hilts.

P.S for the love of god I don't want to be stuck with an arti dragon hilt for the rest of the year as my only hilt. Some people are literally stuck with arti igniters that they got from prestige 3. I'm still amazed that drop rates still haven't been changed to the point where even I (who hates the forums) is making a post -_-

Also, here's some links to the legions of bosses I've killed (not including the times it's been reset because of database issues)

kustimees

Genesis Rookie
should make mining crystals not having that hard to get an artifact in my opinion spent 2 weeks with not a single arti from mining

Greed

ooga booga ooga booga ooga booga ooga booga
36325654 (3).png

got ascendant drop on way to pres10, i think drops r fine ur boss kills r just poo poo. wouldnt expect an arti with just 200+ kills
before reset got 2 arti drops gettin to pres10, maybe ur luck is fukked

Augustus

View attachment 274

got ascendant drop on way to pres10, i think drops r fine ur boss kills r just poo poo. wouldnt expect an arti with just 200+ kills
It's strange how you got an ascendant but did you get any artis from drops? I'm not concerned about ascendent drop rates, just the arti ones.

Toxemic

View attachment 274

yea it’s all about luck i’ve got 1k-1.2k kills on zec, glas, demon and siren and haven’t got a drop yet there’s not much point buffing them if you’re not going to put in the effort to farm them in the first place

Sergious

Stone is already planning on desxreasing legs da and increasing Arti's, said it last month in easter

Sergious

Also Aug is a bad example on a Grinder for loot cause he mostly afkd yes, but I've got thousands of kills and 12 prestiges worth across my characters in bossing from about lvl 50 and I've gotten a single persuasive yellow... The chance is 1/7500 which has shown to be way too low to be wortH it For people so i fully + , ascendants can stay or get rarer by a bit To 1/20k not 1/15k but artis shoukd be like 1/5k (old server i think was 1/3k roughly but im not certain don't quote me)

Mining could do with a buff i agree, 1/25000 is highhhh