• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[DENIED] Skill Treer

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Komchan

Where the suggestion applies:
In-game
A Brief Description:
Add skill tree to F4 menu/One near the other set of bunks on Tython
How it benefits the server:
From what I hear, sith have to run across their entire planet which takes a while, reset it, run back, then reset again to set the new changes in. That sounds absolutely ridiculously tedious.
I know from Jedi that I missed like 2 rounds of a training session just running from Guardian bunks to reset my skills to something actually semi-decent in combat.
Coding or rules:
Coding

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
The adding it to F4 menu was already denied and it's not difficult to run to a skill tree machine, kill yourself to get the saber and force jump if you need to.

Neo Komchan

The adding it to F4 menu was already denied and it's not difficult to run to a skill tree machine, kill yourself to get the saber and force jump if you need to.
That takes an incredibly long time. Like I said, it's a narrow corridor in which you CANNOT FORCEJUMP to your destination.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
That takes an incredibly long time. Like I said, it's a narrow corridor in which you CANNOT FORCEJUMP to your destination.
I don't recall you saying that in your post, but if that is true I can see how that is a bit more of an issue than first anticipated, I will be updating my response to:
+1

Dogma

Staff Manager
Staff member
-1 its already been talked about that jedi are already close enough to the one in spawn that they don't need more than one. and adding it to the f4 menu defeats the purpose of the system itself.

Neo Komchan

stop being lazy
Have you even read anything I've posted in this thread?
It's an absolute pain to do, and Guardians are the furthest from it at the end of the corridor which is connected to the corridor which connects to spawn which contains the skill trees.

ArcZelf

Troopers deal with skill trees all the time, they don't even have jetpack until 60+. I dealt with a skill tree being far away for a while it's not hard.

Neo Komchan

Troopers deal with skill trees all the time, they don't even have jetpack until 60+. I dealt with a skill tree being far away for a while it's not hard.
So because someone had to deal with it being hard we shouldn't make any changes to possibly improve it?

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
In my opinion, it isn't an issue to use an extra minute or two of your time to walk to the skill machine. It's just a thing people have to deal with. It doesn't affect anything major, it just requires a little bit more of your time.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
I don't recall you saying that in your post, but if that is true I can see how that is a bit more of an issue than first anticipated, I will be updating my response to:
+1
After reading the rest of the replies and seeing the points made by the others, I am going to change my response to a:
Due to the reasons listed above by other people.

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello there!

Thank you for your suggestion, after careful consideration we have decided to Deny this suggestion. Due to it being able to be used during combat which will make the experience unfair and balanced.

Denied
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.