• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[DENIED] Ship to avoid combat

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxemic

Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.):Ingame
A Brief Description:Making jumping in ships while in combat or to avoid combat not allowed
How it benefits the server: Makes it fair for everyone as if you spawn in your own ship the ship is frozen for around 1-2 secs and they just blow it up and kill you
Coding or rules:
Rules

Joba

Well their are some things i would say about this
I think that your right yes but also what if a padawan is getting chased by 3 sith lords? he cant fight all of them so his only way is to run so i think that if he can get a ship in time then he should be able to use the ship since he has to click e on the ship thingy and then cant move whilst in it and then have to spawn it and then click yes then run to the ship then has to press e and then drive off what takes at least 5-10 secs whats more then enough time to kill him.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, ships shouldn't be able to be used as an escape from combat.
+1

BenH

Developer
Staff member
Combat timer could be easily added as a separate function and connected to all the stuff which is having the same sort of issues

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello there!

Thank you for your suggestion
I have decided to put this suggestion on Pending, once we have a proper verdict, this post will be updated.

Pending

Derpes

Chief Creative Director
Staff member
Chief Creative Director
Chief Executive Officer
This would be a rule as combat timers would be very intensive, sorry.

Thread closed and moved to the archives.

Thanks regardless for your suggestion,
Derpes

Status
Not open for further replies.