• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[DENIED] Nerfing Max Force/Lightning

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxemic

Suggestion Title:Nerfing Max Force/Lightning
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.):Ingame
A Brief Description: Stopping lightning spam maybe adding a cooldown on it or something
How it benefits the server: I and a lot of others have seen lots of players running away from you on full health with 830% force so even cloak can't kill it only other people with lightning or blasters as with that much force someone can kill a person with 2k hp in one go
Coding or rules:
Coding

Neo Komchan

I mean, I hate it too, but they earned it. There's already a cooldown, I'm pretty sure.

Juliet

L-Administrator
Staff member

Block or cloak, or just wait for them to run out of force. No need for a nerf when there are plenty of counters.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
It's annoying I get that, but there are ways to get around it and they already have a cooldown, plus it also takes a lot of force to use which then has to recharge.

Krogh

3rd best duellers on the server
Staff member
I believe force lightning has been balanced before. There are many counters to force lightning aswell, just gotta work them out!

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
It's a thing that people need to deal with, it will be up to you to deal with this since like many people have mentioned. There are multiple counters you can use to defeat the opponent.

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello there!

Thank you for your suggestion
After careful consideration, we have decided to Deny this suggestion due to the reason that like already stated, it is just a thing you have to deal with in combat. Especially since there are many counters that you can use to win in such a battle. Losing Force Stamina is already some sort of cooldown which is an opportunity you can use to strike your opponent

Denied
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.