• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[DENIED] Mining Update

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeusAKADelta

Suggestion Title: Creating a leveling system for mining
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-Game
A Brief Description: As the name suggests, this would introduce a system where as you mine more, you would level up mining which could increase the quality of crystals you mine, decrease the time it takes you to mine, increase amount of xp per crystal mined, etc
How it benefits the server: It allows another form of progression in the server which would, in the words of EA, "give players a sense of pride and accomplishment"
Coding or rules:
Coding

ArcZelf

-1 Ruins the feeling of accomplishment and joy whenever you receive an Artifact Crystal and you appreciate all the effort you put it.
Plus It'll be way too fast to get Artifacts since people are mining way faster.

BenH

Developer
Staff member
+1 to add a levelling system to it
but just reduces time to mine and maybe double drops for whatever level

TAZ

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Not a bad idea, but there are so few additions that we would be able to add to levelling up without making it way too easy to get crystals. Whilst I like the thought, I don’t think this would be a practical thing we could actually add. -1

Neo Komchan

-1 Ruins the feeling of accomplishment and joy whenever you receive an Artifact Crystal and you appreciate all the effort you put it.
Plus It'll be way too fast to get Artifacts since people are mining way faster.
The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking new Artifacts.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
This would negate all of the random chances of mining currently put in place and would change it completely from what it is now and what it is supposed to be. It would also be a big job for whichever developer does it.

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello there!

Thank you for your suggestion
After careful consideration, we have decided to deny this suggestion due to the fact that what we have now is completely fine in our opinion and we believe it wouldn't be worth changing it since it might also bring negative outcomes.

Denied
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.