• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[DENIED] Jedi Teleporter

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxemic

Suggestion Title: Jedi Teleporter
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description: Moving tython main teleporter closer to spawn
How it benefits the server: On drops I find it a bit unfair how jedi have to walk across the whole planet to tp but sith can just walk a couple of meters from their bunks
Coding or rules:
Neither

Envious

Administrator
Staff member
From what I remember of the Jedi Temple, theres not really much place that it would fit and it's not all that much further away than the Sith one.
Neutral

Toxemic

From what I remember of the Jedi Temple, theres not really much place that it would fit and it's not all that much further away than the Sith one.
Neutral
I was thinking the staircase after the staircase from jedi council room

Envious

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking the staircase after the staircase from jedi council room
I don't particularly know where you're on about but even with that, it was very recently moved to the place where it is now to make it less of a hassle to get to and as a result I will be keeping my neutral status on this suggestion.

Envious

Administrator
Staff member
I don't particularly know where you're on about but even with that, it was very recently moved to the place where it is now to make it less of a hassle to get to and as a result I will be keeping my neutral status on this suggestion.
Also I don't really play on my Jedi character so I don't really know how bad it is getting to and from that teleporter.

Juliet

Trial-Moderator
Staff member
T-Moderator
[-1]
It's actually pretty fair, Jedi just have one longer but straight stretch, sith have a more winding one to get to there tp, balancing it out

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello @Toxemic

Thank you for your suggestion!

There was a complaint brought up before regarding this issue, as a response, it has already been moved towards the start of the stairway close to the entrance of the Jedi Temple. Henceforth the issue has already been solved.

Suggestion: Denied

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.