• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Denied [DENIED] Having 4 Character Slots for Gold VIP

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdmiral23

Suggestion Title: 4 Character;s for Gold VIP
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-Game
A Brief Description: I think it would be so much better if Gold VIP's could make 4 character's instead of one because having 3 character's makes it very limited on what you want to do and be an example being I have a Sith Trooper, Knight and Republic Trooper. I want to join the Inquisitors again but I can't because I only have 3 character's and I don't want to leave Knight or Troopers. So this being said it would be so much more variety if Gold VIP's could have 4 character's so their fourth character can be anything they want.
How it benefits the server: It'll benefit the server because then Gold VIP's will have more choices on what they want to do like sub-faction wise and faction wise. It's like I stated before I have 2 Trooper character's and 1 Knight I want to rejoin the Inquisitor's but I don't want to leave Troopers or Knights at all so being able to make a fourth character would make this possible.
Coding or rules:
Yes

Envious

Developer
Staff member
You literally get an extra one for getting VIP, you don't need another one, you have enough free options.

TheAdmiral23

Well the thing is I don't want to leave the RT's or ST's hence why I suggested it. I want to be an inquisitor too but still keep my others.

Envious

Developer
Staff member
Well the thing is I don't want to leave the RT's or ST's hence why I suggested it. I want to be an inquisitor too but still keep my others.
All in all, that's just you being indecisive, you need to decide with what you've got lad

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello @TheAdmiral23

With Gold VIP we offer 1 extra character slot (3 in Total) which should offer enough variety between factions / sub-factions. It will be up to you to choose between those characters and what sub-faction you want to be apart of. Which means is that its still your choice. You have the ability to choose whatever faction you want to be apart of. If you want to join the Inquisitors, go for it bud. People will always give petty comments for the pettiest reasons. Don't let those people put you down, It's just best to ignore them and pursue the things you want to pursue.

Suggestion: Denied
Thanks for the suggestion.
Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.