• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[DENIED] Gray Jedi

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppard

(First of I want to say sorry for spelling errors)
Were the sugestion aplies: in the server
A brief description: I would like Gray Jedi to be added as a role or subfaction within the server as they are not bound by a certain Jedi or Sith code and have there own code that represents them if they were added into the server I would want them to be a bit exclusive so not everyone joins them when they join the server. You could make it so there is a limit of people joining
You could also make them a V.I.P exclusive but that would be a bummer for me😉
How it would benefit the server: I think it would just add another bit of lore in the server and it would make the server alot more interesting. I think alot of people would like a neutral faction or role but don’t want to stop fighting the other factions.
Coding or rules: coding

I don’t know what you guys can do with this but I hope this helps. I’m sure you guys could find a way to implement this into the server. 🤟

Dogma

Staff Manager
Staff member
been a thing was removed prob wont be added again

Mitz

Administrator
Staff member
+1 suggested this last night could be a donator item

Xavier

Staff member
It was tried before but ended up getting removed. Plus, we already have plenty of RP opportunities.

chiken

Administrator
Staff member
This was implemented before, and got removed, It will probably not get added again, as Xavier has said, there is plenty of RP opportunites.-1

James

Administrator
Staff member
Got implemented before, it was a failure.

Neo Komchan

+1
Have it as a VIP class if it was a failure last time.
Adds more incentive to be a VIP, and won't be too OP.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
+1
More of a reason to buy VIP, gives a nice extra thing for those that have donated to the server.

Krogh

3rd best duellers on the server
Staff member
Gray Jedi has a pretty bad rep, and we're already getting plenty of VIP roles.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
I've re-thought my decision. Due to the fact that it was tried before and didn't work. Furthermore with the VIP roles that Krogh has mentioned this will be unneeded.

Neo Komchan

I've re-thought my decision. Due to the fact that it was tried before and didn't work. Furthermore with the VIP roles that Krogh has mentioned this will be unneeded.
Just because it failed once doesn't mean it'll fail again.
I don't understand how it can fail though, considering it's just a neat extra class for those who aren't Jedi or Sith

TAZ

Senior Administrator
Staff member
-1 As stated before, it could possibly give the Jedi a bad rep and would be confusing for new players who arent that into star wars lore and don't know that they are different from normal Jedi. There are future plans for lightsaber wielding jobs to be added to VIP anyway, so that should give you an extra class to use if you dont want to be Jedi or Sith.

Tenno

Community Director
Staff member
Community Director
Hello there!

Thank you for your suggestion
After careful consideration, we have decided to Deny this suggestion due to the reasons mentioned above by Grandmaster Taz.

Denied
Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.