• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted DC Teleporter needs to be moved

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapdos

Staff Manager
Staff member
Suggestion Title: DC Teleporter needs to be moved
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-Game
A Brief Description: So going to the DC teleporter only takes you 3 seconds, if you're an RG or a DC member, which is ridiciously fast. when it takes for all the jedi 15+ seconds to reach theirs
How it benefits the server: Gives each faction a more equal chance at lootdrops/conquests and raids, instead of 3 seconds later already back at the lootdrop/conquest. This gives an unfair advantage to sith during lootdrops/conquests cause they get back ridiciously fast.
Coding or rules:
Coding

McBascketball

Gold VIP
Well Look At The RT Spawn, There Is a TP Super Close To There Spawn and The RT Are Know For Being Broken With There Weapons.

VorteXx

Senior Administrator
Staff member
+1 Not sure why this wasn't brought up sooner. Crangis RT and ST are the exact same so i dont understand about "The RT Are Know For Being Broken With There Weapons. " when during raids ST can just hope between DC temple and main temple.

Zapdos

Staff Manager
Staff member
Actually where my suggested location the DC teleporter would be put would be more close to the ST spawn.

Krogh

3rd best duellers on the server
Staff member
I'm pretty neutral on this. If you can find an actual good spot for it to be I'd gladly see what I think, but I honestly have no idea where it else could be in the DC area.

Tommy

Senior Administrator
Staff member
+1 I feel it is a bit to close to DC spawn and RG spawn, I feel it would also helps sith during raids as Jedi would have to run further to get back to Tython.

Nautix

Administrator
Staff member
I'm neutral, its a double edge sword. It benefits dc/rg/dm for faster tp's but benefits Jedi for very easy escape from our holocron vault. Imo it helps and hinders both sides equally.

Zapdos

Staff Manager
Staff member
No offence, but raids are only maybe done once a day, and sometimes not even done daily. The benefits of it weight heavily into favor of the sith.

Spoods

Gold VIP
+1 Moving the teleporter closer to the ST base will make it little more even to reach the teleporter. Having it so both troopers have a teleporter close to them while jedi/sith have a teleporter at their main spawn.

Broo

+1 It puts people off going to drops in Jedi, which is quite unfair especially for people who want to have fun with better equipment on the light side. - I always almost go to a drop, kill somebody and in a blink of an eye they are back and ready to kill me.

Quindan

Senior Administrator
Staff member
+/- 1. I believe that if a rule was implemented that stopped everyone from TPing for about 20 seconds or so, it would make it fair for all and no TPs would have to be moved at all.

Nautix

Administrator
Staff member
+/- 1. I believe that if a rule was implemented that stopped everyone from TPing for about 20 seconds or so, it would make it fair for all and no TPs would have to be moved at all.
I claim this suggestion as my own intellectual property and request you give appropriate credit to the original author.

nepisyourhomie

Executive Officer
Staff member
Moved to Pending will have to be discussed with more detail and find more information and testing.

Suggestion Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.