• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Crystal Mining Changes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

BingOhh

gonna keep it short & sweet, basically there would be different tiers of unidentified crystals, ranging from cracked, normal & shiny or something, the cracked can be identified into any but has a chance to break, normal has no chance of breaking and acts like crystals now and shiny has a chance to be identified into 2 different crystals, pretty straight forward lel

Dogma

Staff Manager
Staff member
Next time follow format for suggestions but that being said I'm not sure how this would improve crystal mining. its the suppose to be the main source of getting items. Correct me if I'm wrong g but did you get the idea from the dark assentions update of WOS.

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Like Dogma said, there's a format for a reason. Also, I do not think that this would be a good addition to the server, mining is barely profitable currently, especially with the time it takes, having crystals that may destroy themselves and such upon identification would just be annoying af.

Status
Not open for further replies.