• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Denied Bosses xp changes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim

Gold VIP
Suggestion Title: Boss xp changes
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.):
A Brief Description: So I disagree with a change from Zecallion because it's one of the most popular bosses and now it got buffed, the zecallion works the same way as the zek king does but more advanced you basically go forwards and back but unlike the Siren Queen (thot got nerfed) you have to wait until her force reflect is gone. Unpopular bosses like Aesshide or Glasgavelen are untouched since they have a different mechanic you have to deal with but yet they don't give much as Zecallion has now
How it benefits the server: it will make other bosses popular
Coding or rules:
coding

Krogh

3rd best duellers on the server
Staff member
This was made to balance things out better, and I doubt a 200xp boost will do any damage. People primarily farm them due to the Ascendants. Zecallion is harder than Siren Queen.

Dogma

Staff member
Server Director
There was a hidden change done besides XP that I will not comment on at this time but there is an overall reason they got nerfed or buffed. -Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.