• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Denied BOD Revert Prestige from 6 to 1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Gold VIP
Suggestion Title: ^

Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): ingame

A Brief Description: basically, neo and Rex have set there prestige to 6-7. I think this is unfair to the players who have worked hard to get there. So revert there prestige back to 1 so it’s fair

How it benefits the server:
Doesn’t make the players who are trying hard to get to that prestige feel like idiots.

Coding or rules:
Rules

James

Gold VIP
Correction, just rex. I believe neo is only set for juggernaut so doesn’t include him.

Sim

Gold VIP
+support
he was max level 124 prestige 0 but then he got set to prestige 6 max level to "juggernaut" factions butsome time afterwards he resigned he just prestiged to prestige 7

Dogma

Staff member
Server Director
-1 i haven't been included yet let me just grab prestige 5 and i will + support

nepisyourhomie

Executive Officer
Staff member
I just play on my knight now. Juggernauts are barely used anymore due to complaints. So yeah, I can understand your feelings but yeah. Without seeming rude, -1.

nepisyourhomie

Executive Officer
Staff member
Juggernaut characters don't exactly exist. They were characters made into juggernauts, the idea of the juggernaut is an event for the earlier day where there is an unbalance in player count.

Dogma

Staff member
Server Director
closed this was talked about with stone and his mind is made up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.