• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Automatic User in Discord

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dailymind

Genesis Rookie
Administrator
Suggestion Title: ^
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): Discord
A Brief Description: With the new update for Discord, you no longer need bots to verify someone has read the rules as you can just edit the server and make a certain channel the rule channel, and you can make a user agree to it before being able to do anything. On top of this, you can also edit the server to where a user will automatically get a role once this is done, i.e. the User role we have. I think we should implement this so people don't have to wait to be given a role to speak in the server related channels. I know you might be thinking, "Well the staff team are pretty quick at giving roles," but it would be wayyy faster this way if all staff were inactive (i.e. the middle of the night) for a period of time. I'd also be willing to implement this myself if the higher ups don't have time =)
How it benefits the server: Makes it easier for new users in the server that want to chat and it makes it easier on staff (don't have to give as many roles).
Coding or rules: Discord perms

R3tr0

Gold VIP
+1

But I bet they won't cus they're slacking and it takes too much effort. Just like Discord VoiceChats, it got accepted, but no voicechats still to this day.

Dion

Debate World Champion
Senior Administrator
+1

But I bet they won't cus they're slacking and it takes too much effort. Just like Discord VoiceChats, it got accepted, but no voicechats still to this day.
In regards to the voice chats, unfortunately no matter how many suggestions are made there will never be discord voice chats. This is a decision made by the owners for their own reasons. However, this suggestion is definitely feasible and can be done soon if accepted.

R3tr0

Gold VIP
In regards to the voice chats, unfortunately no matter how many suggestions are made there will never be discord voice chats. This is a decision made by the owners for their own reasons. However, this suggestion is definitely feasible and can be done soon if accepted.
If there never will be then why the fuck did they accept the fucking suggestion?????

dailymind

Genesis Rookie
Administrator
If there never will be then why the fuck did they accept the fucking suggestion?????
Typically the head admin will look over suggestions and approve them (and at the time of that suggestion, I think it was Krogh) and then those suggestions get passed onto the owners for a final decision, which in this case, was no :(