• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Additions and changes to skill tree

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dogma

Staff Manager
Staff member
Suggestion Title: Saber Forms
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): Ingame
A Brief Description:

Its been a good long while since it's been brought up but majestic has a very bad heavy attack to the point of not being ever used. Since the skill trees are getting a massive overhaul it would be a good time to look into fixing or making a new one.

My second idea is to make a new fighting form the last one that was added was Blade Master we need a new fighting style or something to freshen up the old styles that not a lot of people use but is a good mix of let's say majestic 3 and agile 2 and a defensive heavy.

How it benefits the server: would greatly improve the server combat.
Coding or rules: Coding

ArcZelf

+1 I agree with the need to freshen up the styles used in combat. I like the idea of giving majestic a different heavy cause it kinda blows ass right now. Personally I would like to see versatile 2 & 3 get a revamp because all most of the attacks involve the player jumping and swinging their lightsaber at the same time and it's pretty un-used so it could be replaced with something much better. In addition your idea of a new fighting form with a kind of mix up would be something new and different to the server hopefully bringing a wider variety of playing styles for people who don't like any style right now, and the fact that our playerbase is expanding quickly its getting boring with the same old 3 or 4 stances.

William

L-Administrator
Staff member
+1 I haven't seen anyone using the majestic heavy ever its horrible so adding a new one would be good

Jin

Staff member
1+ as a new majestic 3 user it cant hit anything

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Majestic's heavy is near enough non existant. And we have not had a new form in a while, would be nice to spice up the combat a bit.
+1

Stoniest

Chief Executive Officer
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Since the new combat systems being added and Hitboxes being made way more accurate and hit detection, a lot of these suggestions have been sorted.
I might look into changing Majestics Heavy.
Creating a new saber forms would be difficult due to us already using almost all the decent animations (but I could still look into maybe 1 more load of forms).

C'mon lads, keep the skill tree suggestions coming, BoD have done their meeting to do with skill trees, so I'll likely start development on them soon, so you won't have much longer to suggest stuff.