• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Denied Additional Bosses / Use The Empty Parts Of The Map

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lesa

Suggestion Title: Add More Bosses / Using The Empty Parts Of The Map

Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game

A Brief Description: The title is self-explanatory. Basically using the empty parts of the map which we hardly see or go to and one way of getting more popularity to that place is by adding new additional bosses.

How it benefits the server: I think some people can agree with me that if you wanna farm sometimes, its sometimes very limited as they are already been taken or you have to fight for it and ect... and I think with adding more bosses will give more chance for other people to grind for money and XP. In addition, I've always seen other parts of the map feel really empty like Kashyyyk, by the waterfall, that could have some potential boss you can fight or at Mustafar, in the outskirts, they are quite empty as well and I think with adding more bosses to those empty places of the map it could bring more popularity for people to farm as well as using parts of the map you've hardly been to except for going after loot crates.

Coding or rules: Coding

Last edited:

Parks

+1 Very Hard during the day to find something that isn't already being farmed by other players and makes it hard to actually farm XP/Credits during the day.

Krogh

3rd best duellers on the server
Staff member
Adding new bosses/NPC's does go hard on server performance. We already have lots of bosses and NPC's. If you can come up with a list with places that could need bosses/NPC's, that'd be great.

Quindan

Senior Administrator
Staff member
+1. Obviously as long as it wouldn’t put too much strain on the server. There are loads of empty spaces on a lot of the maps, but a lot of these spaces are also used for/can be great places for events.

That being said an increase of people farming more has arrived and with that a lot of conflict being created so having more places to farm for new players etc would be great

Dogma

Staff member
Server Director
going to have to deny this we have a lot of new NPCs that were added recently.