• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[ACCEPTED]Discord Suggestions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Administrator
Staff member
Suggestion Title:
2 Discord Suggestions
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.):
Discord
A Brief Description:
1) Create a channel called Community Information, this would be a good idea as it would have all the information for new players. It could have TS information, store information, server information etc
2) Make a channel called Players Screenshot or something along the lines of that. we just finished the screenshot competition and there was loads of amazing pictures in there. I suggest we create a channel just dedicated towards the player screenshots.

How it benefits the server: benefits discord not ingame
Coding or rules: not really coding as its easy to set up

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
1) Create a channel called Community Information, this would be a good idea as it would have all the information for new players. It could have TS information, store information, server information etc
This would be useful for the players, especially the newer ones.
+1

2) Make a channel called Players Screenshot or something along the lines of that. we just finished the screenshot competition and there was loads of amazing pictures in there. I suggest we create a channel just dedicated towards the player screenshots.
This would be very good, although I feel it will almost purely be used for shitposting.

Neo

Executive Officer
Staff member
First one looks look a good idea.

Second one I agree with Reel. It would be abused so I'm afraid I can't accept that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.