• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted [Accepted] CP KYS

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Greed

Suggestion Title: ^
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In-game
A Brief Description:
Rule that disallows someone to kill themselves after capturing a point. Jedi are just taking points then killing themselves immediately after to avoid sith on their way back.
How it benefits the server:
Not much but more jedi&sith confrontations, although not many people kill themselves after taking a point.
Coding or rules:
Rules

Nova

That would technically qualify as killing yourself to avoid combat, which already is a rule but i can see where people may misunderstand the rule in that way and i feel it should be tweaked/better defined in the rules, this rule shouldn't just be CP either since if your being hunted down by Sentinel/INQ on a planet and they plan to make it so you can't leave, people may just kill themselves, its not killing in the middle of a fight but its still avoiding combat and thus screws with the workings of sentinels/INQ a little bit.

Envious

Bronze VIP
There's a multitude of reasons someone could kill themself in this situation. For example, they could not even know Sith are there waiting to fight them. This just couldn't be properly regulated.

Derpes

Chief Creative Director
Staff member
Chief Creative Director
Chief Executive Officer
I agree with the fact that they should not be killing themselves after capture. As quite obviously it's for XP grind but it makes zero sense in RP and avoids cool scenarios that could happen and further incourage player on player interaction.

This is a rule addition therefor I will mark this as rule and wait for the according people to deal with it.

Thanks for your suggestion,
Derpes

Rex

Beyblade God
Staff member
Advisor
Accepted and implemented into the rules. I agree with @Derpes on the fact that it limits player interaction and it voids possible confrontations with the Jedi and Sith.