• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Accepted [ACCEPTED] Buff the Bacta Grenade

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautix

Administrator
Staff member
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): Ingame
A Brief Description: The bacta grenade currently costs a whole skill tree, take longer to reuse than group heal, does less healing than group heal and doesnt give xp like group heal. The bacta grenade should either take less time to use, heal for more and give xp like group heal on use or it shouldn't be at the end of the skill tree.
How it benefits the server:
If the grenade is buffed players will want to grind their level more so they can get it. This means more players on and playing.
Coding or rules:
Coding

Envious

Bronze VIP
The bacta grenade is supposed to make someone more of a supportive role. With the current amount that it heals it's not very possible and while I believe it is aimed more towards troopers helping troopers as they have lower health, I do feel like it could be buffed a bit to make the troopers that use this more supportive overall.
+1

Derpes

Chief Creative Director
Staff member
Chief Creative Director
Chief Executive Officer
I have just increased the amount of health the bacta grenade heals, alongside adding an XP reward upon using it per ally healed.

Thread locked and moved to the archives.

Thanks for your suggestion,
Derpes

Status
Not open for further replies.