• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

[ACCEPTED] BH Model Change?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Suggestion Title: better bh model
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): in-game
A Brief Description: either replace currennt bh model to something of better quality or add more models to bh in general since the current one looks like ass
How it benefits the server: no more ugly bh
Coding or rules: coding

in regards to wut model i just assumed higher ups would decide on that and im not sure which bounty hunter like models are already on the server

Last edited:

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Unless you find a model you'd like to replace it with before making the suggestion.

Neo

Executive Officer
Staff member
@Greed I suggest you find a model like everyone else has suggested. Before we go any further with this suggestion.

Greed

Sim

We have a pretty dank bounty hunter model on the server from gonzos. It used to be the old Sith Captain model but it’s still on the server, it’s white and red and has the MVG logo on the back of the helmet

Julle

Staff member
Can you dudes chill? There is already a metric ton of Bounty Hunter models. I remember because I played BH before the new character system. It's just that with the removal of the wardrobe system you can't select anything other then the standard right now. I would just add back wardrobes but make them BH only

Julle

Staff member
Can you dudes chill? There is already a metric ton of Bounty Hunter models. I remember because I played BH before the new character system. It's just that with the removal of the wardrobe system you can't select anything other then the standard right now. I would just add back wardrobes but make them BH only
And I would place the wardrobes at BH spawn area

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
wasnt aware of wardrobe system
We used to use Bodygroupr to change models and such as opposed to the character system, when that was added they removed the wardrobes for Bodygroupr as they were not needed.

Greed

so would be best to add a wardrobe for bh with all bh models that r on the server accessible thru wardrobe

Envious

Senior Administrator
Staff member
so would be best to add a wardrobe for bh with all bh models that r on the server accessible thru wardrobe
Yeah, either that or have some other way of changing between the models that BH should have.

Neo

Executive Officer
Staff member
We can add more models over time, but it won't be just Mandalorian skins, we might use these models so for the moment I'll leave it on pending.

Feel free to have a look for some more models everyone and add them below Try and find a large amount of models and we'll see.

Suggestion Pending

Derpes

Chief Creative Director
Staff member
Chief Creative Director
Chief Executive Officer
We have added an addition of new models to the Trello.

Your thread has been closed and moved to the archives.

Thanks for your suggestion,
Derpes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.