• Hi There! Our new forums are not yet complete, so bare with us. We appreciate any reported issues!

Pending A couple quick suggestions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Weebru

Suggestion Title: Reverse Grip for Lightsabers
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In game
A Brief Description: Integrate WoS' new reverse grip system as apart of the skill trees
How it benefits the server: I wanna be like Ahsoka, duhh.
Coding or rules: Wiltos config.

Suggestion Title: Moving Mirbus Rock spawn
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): in game
A Brief Description: Move spawn of Morbus on Tython even slightly so my dumbass stops luring an Antlion.
How it benefits the server: Padawans who are grinding get max yield and those those killing the boss don't get interrupted.
Coding or rules: Boss spawn config

Aral

Trial-Moderator
Staff member
T-Moderator
Suggestion Title: Reverse Grip for Lightsabers
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): In game
A Brief Description: Integrate WoS' new reverse grip system as apart of the skill trees
How it benefits the server: I wanna be like Ahsoka, duhh.
Coding or rules: Wiltos config.

Suggestion Title: Moving Mirbus Rock spawn
Where the suggestion applies (In-game, TS3, Discord,etc.): in game
A Brief Description: Move spawn of Morbus on Tython even slightly so my dumbass stops luring an Antlion.
How it benefits the server: Padawans who are grinding get max yield and those those killing the boss don't get interrupted.
Coding or rules: Boss spawn config
I can seel dual blademasters working with a reverse grip.

Envious

Developer
Staff member
Reverse grip has been toyed with, it's something we could very easily do and may be implemented at some point.
+1

Morbus rock does get in the way of the Antlions and makes life hard in it's current spawn.
+1

Spoods

Administrator
Staff member
+1 The reverse light saber seems like a really cool idea and also the Antlions get really annoying when fighting the Morbus Rock, and it would also help lower lvl padawans from not getting smacked by the Morbus Rock.

Neo

Executive Officer
Staff member
Sounds good as long as it isn't encrypted like Dark Ascension was, if not then sure We'll have a look at adding it soon.

Rex

Beyblade God
Staff member
Server Director
I'll put this on pending for the verdict of Stoniest/Derpes. As personally I'm all for giving players as much free-choice for their combat style, it is a big change and would change alot of the meta.
As for the Morbus Rock part, I don't mind that either.